Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ice Cream, Birthdays, and Family Dinners, oh my!

I woke up before 8:00 this morning! I am NOT a morning person. I regularly beg for an extra 5 minutes in the mornings. I guess my brain knows I have a lot going on today.

First things first. I left my Kindle at school! Oh the horror, I hope it is still there! Next, I need to clean and straighten on the house. Luckily, I have an awesome husband who cleans too! I have a Weight Watchers Ice Cream party I've been invited to attend. One of my work friends is hosting it. Tonight my cousin, Sharon, is having a birthday dinner for my Aunt Olivia! Once I get going, I'll be running around like a chicken with its head cut off!

Last night we didn't go to the movies. We did go eat at Sicily's. I saw my friend Nancy there. She's been my go-to girl for lap-band questions. So thankful for her! I ate a couple of captain's crackers and ordered a chef salad! As soon as they delivered the salad I asked for a to-go box. Their salads are HUGE! I put about 80% of the salad in the box and started eating. I also ate half a piece of garlic bread and was stealing some of Blaine's meat and marinara from his Meat Lover's Calzone. I wound up putting more salad in the to-go box.

I haven't had breakfast yet, I'm probably going to have some more salad! I'll get my motor revving eventually!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)