Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'd Rather be Mowing!

Not the most flattering photo, but I had a blast! I would have mowed the empty lot next door, but I was afraid Blaine would be perturbed at me for wasting gas!

Don't you think it would look better with yellow flames? A Vanity Plate?

Here is the "Pot Garden!" I think my tomatoes and cucumbers died :( I'm gonna buy a couple more pots, some more plants, and more dirt! I'm having fun, I just hope I get at least one tomato!



video
Here's a little clip of me in action!

I know the kids are ready for Benchmark testing to be over. They are starting to get a little antsy. I don't blame them! I don't remember testing for a solid week, did we? It seems like cruel and unusual punishment!

I did better food-wise today. I didn't any any sweets! I had spaghetti and meatballs for breakfast, part of Blaine's Frito pie and some Chicken Thai Spring Rolls by Lean Cuisine for lunch, Cheetos (they are my true weakness!) and Fat Free Pringles for snack, and beef vegetable soup for dinner. I made the soup! I put it in the crock pot this morning, it's Mmm Mmm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)