Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

"Only Robinson Crusoe had everything done by Friday!"

If you look hard you can see my "stripe." Blaine and I went for a walk to his parents house. They weren't home, so we came right back. This is what I looked like when we got home. Anytime I get hot this is what happens. Only the left side of my head sweats and turns red. This is a result of a neck surgery I had about 7 years ago. It's a sure sign that I'm getting hot!

Tonight we are having company. Some friends from Paragould are spending the night. I was the maid of honor in their wedding! Their son is in a baseball tournament tonight and tomorrow. I'm excited to see them! Good thing we did such a good job of cleaning the house last weekend! Just a little straightening and we're ready to go!

Today I had half of a fried bologna sandwich for breakfast, spaghetti and meat sauce for lunch, cake, ice cream, and hot cheetos for snack. No decisions about supper yet. Time will tell.

Today was finally a great day. I feel good and nothing crazy happened. Hallejah!

1 comment:

  1. oh i love fried bologna sammiches! And you can see the line if you look real close. awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)