Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm a Busy Bee

I've been a busy bee this morning! I woke up before 8! I've done some laundry, saw Blaine off to go do some paper work (he's so dedicated!), cooked breakfast for my friends Alissa and Randy, and now I'm taking a break.

Last night we had dinner at Margaritas. I had a cheese quesadilla and a taco salad. I also had some chips and salsa. I can definitely tell that it's time for another fill.

I cooked scrambled eggs, fried bacon, and baked some Sister Schubert rolls. I also broke out Aunt Olivia's strawberry freezer jam! It's amazing, I love it. I'm gonna get the recipe for Alissa :-D

It's a beautiful day outside. When Blaine gets home, we are heading out to do something fun!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)