Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Love is Like a Booger

Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then you wonder what to do with it.


With all the storms going through the country, I worry about my family. I worry when Blaine leaves the house without me. I tell him to be safe and that I love him. I would be heart broken without him. I know that I would survive, but I don't like to think about it.


I've never handled death well. I don't know anybody who does. I go to funerals because it's the right thing to do. It tickles me when somebody says, "I don't like funerals." Who does? The hospital is the same way. The only time people enjoy going to see somebody in the hospital is when a baby is born. I don't think people should ever use the excuse "I don't like it." Man up! Do what's right!


My band has been acting much better! Today I had a sausage, egg, and cheese McGriddle. Lunch was salad, ham, green beans, and yams. Fat Free Pringles and sliced tomatoes with tuna salad for snack. Dinner is going to be green beans, mashed potatoes, sliced tomatoes and beef tips with gravy. I've felt super hungry today. Hopefully, it's just hormones.


~Robin

3 comments:

  1. Reading this reminded me of a student who said she never brushes her teeth because it is "so boring." Geez....

    LPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like hospital chocolate pudding with your favorite nurse! :)
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)