Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Faith is putting all your eggs in God's basket



Faith is putting all your eggs in God's basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch. - Ramona C. Carroll

This morning I weighed 291. I have weighed 289 several days now. I don't know if it's my crazy scales or what. 36 pounds in 3 months is still pretty good. I'll take it!

This afternoon, we are going to Blaine's sister's house in Wynne. I'm supposed to be taking a strawberry cake. I guess I need to get on that! I'm planning on a yellow cake, soaked in jello, with strawberries and cool-whip between the layers. 

I'm so lucky to have married into a family I like. Some people aren't that lucky. 

Remember that Jesus is the reason for Easter.

~Robin





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)