Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Three's Company!

Tonight my friend, Jami, came over for Taco Night! She's so sweet! She also makes the best spaghetti sauce! I love it, I plead for it. We had fun sharing dinner. We even sat at the kitchen table! After dinner, Jami and I went upstairs and chatted and played around with Photo Booth!



After Jami left, I finished cleaning the kitchen. Then I capped and sliced some strawberries. We are going to Blaine's sister's house for Easter lunch. I said that I would bring a strawberry layer cake. If my camera is acting right, I'll take and post a picture.
This morning Blaine made me breakfast. My grilled Ham & Cheese for breakfast was delicious. For lunch I had Stromboli, Popeye salad, and apple crisp. Snack was a cup of vegetable soup. I managed to resist the Cheetos for today. Dinner was taco shells, ground seasoned beef, tomatoes, shredded lettuce, cheese, and taco sauce.

Tomorrow is our last day for the week! No school on Friday! It's also Blaine's birthday! He wants me to make him a Pineapple Upside Down Cake and I'm going to do it! He doesn't ask for much from the kitchen. He's such a sport when it comes to my culinary experiments!

I do have to report that I got 'stuck' again today. At least it was just once and not several times.

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Pineapple upside down cake is easy i make it all the time for Bryan b/c its his favorite. Which i will be making him one for his Easter.

    Oh yeah, i got my sleep apnea machine today to do my 2 day test.Then i get to meet with the doctor.Everything so far is going good for me to have the lap-band done in May.

    Cherie Presley Carr

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)