Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

“A tree is known by its fruit”

Today we spent the afternoon with Blaine's family. We had a great time and I took lots of photos!

This is a picture of the final product of my strawberry cake recipe. Things didn't go quite like I planned. No jello was harmed in the making of this cake. I'm also pleased to announce, I did not eat a single piece!
Blaine's sister is so sweet. She had a birthday cake for him!
She has the most gorgeous back yard! It has a lake and a dock where you can fish.
Blaine Jr. and Blaine Sr.
Blaine's nephew, Block, and his buddy, Gentry.
The star of the afternoon, Blaine's great-nephew, Thompson. I like to refer to him as "Deuce." I only do it when nobody else is listening!
 Blaine's sister and Blaine's mother with Thompson.

Thompson with his mom & dad.
I had a blast getting to see him!
This is my absolutely, favorite picture of the day! I'm going to have to print it and frame it for the house!
If you look closely, you'll see that Blaine's piece of cake has his name on it!

I always enjoy spending time with Blaine's family.

On to the food:
Breakfast: Wheat Thins Stix
Lunch: Chicken Alfredo
Dinner: Ham, green bean casserole, tomato, cucumber salad, roll, salad, croutons, raspberry vinaigrette, scalloped potatoes, and cheese.

I know that dinner sounds like a lot but I only had a tablespoon of most of that stuff and the roll was very small. I didn't get "stuck" a single time. I also managed to avoid all the desserts. I'm quite proud of myself.

On a brighter note, I weighed again this morning and the crazy scales said 289 again!!!

~Robin

3 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that first picture of you...you should wear your hair down more often, it flatters you! And also love the picture of Blaine and Deuce..lol...looks like they are deep in candy converstation.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)