Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Where are you from, ______?

One of my favorite jokes of all times deals with the subject of ending a sentence with a prepositional phrase. If you haven't heard it, lemme know!

By posting this blog on Blogger.com it comes with a dashboard. This dashboard shows me how many people have visited the website and the countries that have hosted a click. As you would imagine, the United States is my top country. What might surprise you is the number of other countries represented. When I first began this blog, I never imagined that anybody other than my friends and family on facebook would read it. I'm still a little shocked.

What I would like to ask is this, please leave a comment today and tell me where you live :) Maybe all those countries that are showing up are just a glitch, maybe not. I'd love to see where you live!

2 comments:

  1. I live in the USA... Arkansas, to be exact. Near Cabot to be even MORE exact!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)