Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yo Quiero Tacos!

Lately I have been wanting tacos. I had one from Taco Bell yesterday. I had a soft taco from the cafeteria for lunch. They just haven't satisfied my craving for tacos! And NO, I'm not pregnant! I just want some tacos!

This evening we went to the grocery store. I bought ground beef, tomatoes, onions, shredded lettuce, Ortega taco Sauce, and an Ortega Crunchy Taco kit. (I did have a coupon for $1 off 2 Ortega products!) Tomorrow night, we are having TACO NIGHT!! Did you have Taco night growing up?

I did NOT get stuck one time today!!! I also didn't call the doctor. I had a low carb scrambler for breakfast, a soft taco tray (meat, cheese, soft tortilla, refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, and lemon pudding from a can) for lunch, and Cheetos and garlic bread for a snack. After our shopping trip I had a glass of Real Lemonade, a bowl of soup, and Wheat Thin Stix (also had a $1 coupon.)

Thanks for all the words of encouragement!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. We have taco night now. I love my own tacos. hahaha! I'd rather eat my own than any mexican restaurant!! Except Pericos has great guacamole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taco shredded salads are sooo yummy and easy! I let everyone else have taco burgers or tacos...

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)