Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Boogie Woogie Flu

We don't have the Rockin' Pneumonia, but we might have some of the Boogie Woogie flu!

Starting last night, both of us have been sick. Poor Blaine has had it the worst. I didn't feel quite as bad, until I went to Wal-Mart this afternoon.

There were many reasons for going. Blaine needed some more chicken noodle soup, canned veggies, and tea. I needed to get some Liquid Plum'r. Our kitchen sink unexpectedly quit draining. I tried a plunger, I tried vinegar and baking soda, I tried Drano powder. Nothing has worked. If anything, it's worse. So I got some Liquid Plum'r. All this stuff together may cause an explosion. But I'm desperate. Next on the list is a REAL PLUMBER! I depend on my disposal! What do I do with the food that needs to be disposed of? We don't have a fence to throw it over, that's what we did with food growing up.

Any suggestions on what to do before calling the plumber?

Today's food:
Breakfast: Macaroni and cheese
Lunch: Light Clam Chowder
Snack: Baked Potato with butter and fat free Italian dressing
Dinner: Chicken and Sausage with Noodles in Alfredo Sauce

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. If the sink won't drain on the disposer side, take the little Allen wrench and crank it around under the disposal. There's a little notch for it. Let me know.

    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)