Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bright, Bright, Sunshiney Day

I haven't felt much like blogging lately. I'm tired. I'm ready for school to be done. This time of year is my busiest in the library. Trying to get all the library books and text books back and shutting down for the summer dominates my life.

Yesterday we went to see "Hangover 2" with friends Char, Larry, and a friend of theirs. Loved the movie. It's crass, explicit, and not for those easily offended. It's not as funny as the first, but I spent plenty of time laughing!

We had a late lunch at Genghis Grill. Brought home a to-go box that was full! After lunch we went to visit Aunt Olivia. She seems to be doing pretty good, I've been worrying about her lately.

Have you ever heard that people with creased ear lobes have a higher risk of having heart problems? Blaine's mom told us that yesterday. I googled it when we got home, sure enough, it's a legit sign!

We got the munchies about 9 last night and ordered a Papa John's thin crust pizza. YUM! It was also breakfast this morning!

We went to see "Pirates of the Caribbean: Stranger Tides." Not my favorite. I could have waited until it was on Starz.

Lunch with the in-laws, Boston Butt, Baked Beans, Seasoned Greens, and potato salad. It was all good!

After a nap, we went to the Memphis Zoo. Tonight was their members only Zoo at Night from 6-9. I got a new zebra bag and a Christmas ornament from their sidewalk sale.

We've had a good and busy weekend. Tomorrow we work. We work every day this week. Friday we work until 6pm! Saturday we work. I believe this will be the never-ending week!

I haven't said much about my band lately. That's because it isn't bothering me nearly as much. I still get stuck occasionally, but nothing like I was.

I weighed this morning and I was at 285. That's down 42 pounds! woot woot!

My weight loss has slowed down. I'm okay with that. What I wasn't okay with was when I gained three pounds. I lost it again plus another pound. I'm definitely seeing a difference in my clothes. When I went to the concert the other night, I walked straight to the venue without wanting to pass out! I haven't really noticed an increase in my energy, but my knees aren't hurting as much or as often!

My plan is to increase my exercise. It hasn't been near what it should. I'll do better.

~Robin

p.s. My friend, Sara, has gotten me hooked on 4square. Friend me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)