Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Busier Than a Long-Tailed Cat in a Room of Rocking Chairs

It's going to be a very busy week for me!

Monday is our party for the retiring librarians. I also have to finishing cleaning on the house and go to the store for party supplies.

Tuesday I am hosting a Pampered Chef Party at my house. (if you are interested in ordering something, follow this link, click "shop online" then put in my first and last name so I get "credit"!) If you know where I live, you're welcome to attend! 6:30pm Tuesday night!

Wednesday I'm having to travel to a meeting for school.

Thursday I'm going to see Kenny Chesney with a friend.

Friday is Activity Day at school.

During all this 'stuff', I'm also working on finishing the school's DVD yearbook. I need to have it done by next week so I can sell it to the kiddos.

I'm sure there's something I've forgotten. I've been working on the house today and Blaine's been a trooper. I fixed a crock pot of soup and we ate on it most of the day. I sent a big bowl full of it to my in-laws.

It's about time for bed, I'm going to need all the sleep I can get!

Today's food:
Soup, soup, and more soup
10 saltine cracker
2 packages of Newton's Fun Crisps (100 calories each)
Salad with fresh from the pot tomatoes! Croutons and Fat-free sun-dried tomato dressing!
1/2 of a Lenny's Sub Club sandwich on Wheat- Loaded

Have a great day! I'm not letting my weight gain get me down. I'm just more determined to get it back off!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the concert!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)