Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dancing in the Rain

Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain! 


We've been getting tons of rain lately. It's been raining all night and supposed to rain for the next three days. People are worried about our levee. It would be catastrophic. I have faith and what will happen will happen.


I've danced in the rain with Blaine. It's one of my best memories. I hope that everyone has a memory that good!


I need to get up and start getting ready for lunch with Blaine's parents and aunt. I enjoy spending time with them.


I got stuck this morning eating pizza. It wasn't pretty. It was the worst so far. I ate too fast and too much. Not the bands fault, it was all me. Dang.
 Sorry about the bad lighting. Just not feeling super groovy. On a happy note, I have lost 38-39 pounds. I am consistently 288-289 on the crazy scales! That's about 10 pounds a month, I'll take it!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin,

    Glad to hear that you are doing well with your band.I am scheduled for May 16 to have mine.I am making out my grocery list for the pre-op meals.Starting on Tuesday.Lane's 1st bday is tomorrow.I am really excited about this, and it helps that my husband Bryan is behind me 100%.Will keep you informed at how it goes for me.Keep up the good work.I can really tell the difference in your weight loss in your face.Have a wonderful time with family today, and I hope that the rain soon stops for all of you up that way.

    Cherie Presley Carr

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)