Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

I have been constantly hungry the past few days. I don't even want to talk about what I've eaten today.

Today has been a long day. After school we went and ate at Gus's World Famous Spicy Fried Chicken. Then we went to the dog tract and wasted some time. After that it was time to head back to school for Awards Night. I'm happy to say it didn't last more than an hour! This was also the first time in six years I haven't been in charge. What a relief! 

Here it is, even though I'm sad to share it:
Breakfast: Polish Sausage and Bread
Lunch: Sonic Cheese Burger
Snack: Two bags of Cheetos
Dinner: Two thighs, one leg, potato salad, and baked beans

Where did I put it all? Why am I so hungry? I could go for another snack right now! I still don't feel like I'm ready for a fill, I just feel hungry!

~Robin

2 comments:

  1. To answer your question...I don't know if vegetarians eat animal crackers, but I would think not. I thought they were against eating anything with a face. There's probably a joke in there somewhere, but I'll let you find it.

    LPage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have faith Robin in yourself, I know I have just started my journey in the Lap-Band.Oh how hard it is when you are hungry and can't eat anything right now.The smell of food cooking makes me hungry and sick to my stomach all at the same time.But I know when I reach my goal weight that this will all be worth the struggle that we both face with food temptations.You are always in my prayers and I look forward to reading your blog everyday.If you guys are ever down towards Galveston give me a call, the dog track here is just 5 minutes from my house.I have never been, but do plan on going someday.Chin up and only you know when your body is ready to have its fill again.

    Cherie Presley Carr

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)