Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.

Does it ever seem like there are more weasels than eagles? Is it just the fact that their actions have more repercussions? I hate when bad things happen to good people. I have a few friends that I've seen treated badly. I've been treated badly. The first time you understand. But when you allow somebody to continually mistreat you, it begins to become partially your fault. At some point you have to take responsible for not walking away.

Be brave, be strong, and be fast as you walk away!

I was watching Glee tonight and bawled like a baby. I hate being so emotional. Life's too short to stay unhappy!  Be the change you wanna be, don't wait on somebody to make things better. Love as hard as you can, with all your might. Hug somebody and tell them how much you love them!

Now on a happier note, I have more red tomatoes!!! I now have THREE tomato plants!!! My friend Alissa brought me EIGHT tomato plants from her dad. All of them died, but ONE! I replanted it in the flower bed this evening. I hope it survives the transplant trauma!

Today's Food:
Ham & Cheese Lunchable w/fruit
Wheat Thins Stix
Cowboy Rice
Mexican Cornbread
Fried Okra
Tortilla Chips
Margarita Dip
Refried Beans, Pico de Gallo, Lettuce
Chicken Fajitas, Flour Tortilla

Today I weighed 285, I'm down 42 pounds! 115 pounds until I'm at 170! I also called and rescheduled my next fill for June 22. I do not feel ready for another fill. I'm not getting sick as often, but it's still happening. I think I will be ready in another month.

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)