Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

God Always Answers Prayers, Sometimes He Says NO.

When I went for the job interview, almost 3 weeks ago, I was the calmest I had ever been for an interview. I knew that no matter what decision I would be happy. I found out today I did not get the job. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I'd also be lying if I didn't admit I'm a wee bit relieved. I was looking forward to a change, but I was dreading all the packing, learning how everything works, and making new friends. I was also torn about leaving Blaine. He survived before me, but I like to think it's easier with me. I enjoy eating lunch and riding to work with him.

I knew that God would have me where he needed me. His answer to me changing schools, was NO. I have more peace about this NO than I ever have before. Thanks to everyone for all their well-wishes and prayers. Keep praying for me. Everybody always needs prayers!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Considering how qualified for the job you are... definitely some divine intervention going on here. :) Sorry about the job but YAY you get to continue to eat lunch with your Hubby!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)