Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo! and a FREE offer!

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!! We went to dinner at Margaritas! I got to spend time with my friends Sara, Amy, Allen, Kissy, and Kim. I had chips, salsa, fish tacos, refried beans, and a Margarita. This was the very first time I've had any kind of alcohol in probably SIX months. Don't misunderstand, I am not a big drinker. I enjoy a fruity drink occasionally. I'm happy with the alcohol-free variety most of the time. I didn't get stuck at all today, the alcohol didn't make me sick, just really warm and fuzzy! It was small and weak :)

Today we found out that we'll be having to give up two Saturdays and Memorial Day. These days are to make up for the flood days we missed. Our last official day is now Saturday, June 4. Oh well.

For breakfast I had a sausage burrito. We had a lovely lunch from the school cafeteria of pizza, buttered corn, green salad, ranch dressing, and a beautiful mixed fruit cup! I didn't eat a single snack! I was saving up calories for our Cinco de Mayo celebration.

My tomatoes are growing!!! They are soooo pretty and getting so big! I can't wait until one of them starts to turn red! You can bet I'll have lots of pictures!!!

Also, Walgreen's is running a special. You can order an 8X10 collage print. Tell them you'll pick it up. Use the code FREECOLLAGE and the cost should be NOTHING! Let me know if you order one! I did, I'll pick it up tomorrow. I don't know how long the deal is good.

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)