Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

“It's difficult to think anything but pleasant thoughts while eating a homegrown tomato.”

I picked my very first tomato today! I could eat it in one bite. But I got this great feeling when I picked it! I even took Blaine's picture with it! He's such a good sport.
Still down 41 pounds!
We ate breakfast at Huddle House. I had eggs over medium with some sausage gravy and and some hash browns "all the way." Then we went to visit with Blaine's aunt and his mom and dad. I gave his parents copies of the pictures of their cat, Tux, that I had printed at Walgreen's. They loved them! I'm glad we had them printed!

The weather outside is strange! It's COLD and cloudy! I wanna go outside and do stuff this afternoon. I'll take pictures and report later!

17 more days until summer vacation officially begins!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)