Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's my Perogative

Changed my mind. It's my prerogative. We took Blaine's parents out to eat for lunch. It's their 52nd wedding anniversary. We had fun. Came home and took a food induced nap. I had a ham, onion, jalapeno, and cheese omelet, part of a piece of fried catfish, and some ham. After the nap we went to Aunt Olivia's. Brad and Julianna were cooking dinner and we managed to get ourselves invited.

Everything was yummy! We had baked, skinless chicken, zucchini, potato salad, and some of the best strawberry pie, EVER!

I enjoyed visiting with everybody, made me feel much better mentally!


I had a Caesar side salad, two crunchy taco (only one shell), and a small side of coleslaw for dinner. Blaine "cooked". Taco Bell, Wendy's, and KFC :)

Less than a month from now, Summer Vacation will officially be in swing. I'm so ready!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)