Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

OLD LIBRARIANS never die, they just check out

Tonight was supposed to be a dinner at Colton's for two of our retiring librarians. Lack of communication and snafus happened. It was just Ouida and me for dinner. We had a great time. We always do!

I'm starting to pack the library up for the summer. I still have lots to do, but I feel like I'm making progress.

Today was much better food-wise. I didn't feel like I was constantly hungry and needing to eat. Woohooo!

Today's food:

Breakfast: Small piece of ham, 2/3 of a biscuit
Lunch: Fried chicken leg and 1/2 of a Lenny's club sub
Snack: Fig Newtons and Reduced Fat Doritos
Dinner: Side Salad with Ranch and Blackened Tilapia

After dinner I went to Kroger and bought the groceries for tomorrow night.

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)