Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

On a Happier Note....

I have fingernails! I have never been a big nail biter. I tear them. I remember growing up, Mom would offer me $1 a nail if I would just let them grow. I never managed to earn that $10. I would start out trying and get nervous about something and away they'd go. Five years ago I grew my nails, I was determined to have pretty nails for my wedding! I think my nails are even longer now. If Mom were still alive, I bet she'd still give me the $10! I miss her all the time, but especially around Mother's Day.

They are affecting my texting and typing. I'm not sure I like them. I know they look prettier but they are a bother!
This is the free 8X10 I got from Walgreen's. They were running a promotion where you uploaded the photo online and picked it up in person for $0!!!! I'm going to frame it and hang it on the wall.

I'm getting closer and closer to getting a coupon binder everyday. Blaine really needs to quit watching Extreme Coupons! I would love to check out at the register and owe less than $10!

Today's food:

Breakfast: half of a low carb scrambler
Lunch: Spaghetti and Meatballs (Lean Cuisine)
Snack: Low fat Doritos, Rice Krispie Treat, and Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls
Dinner: Applebee's 550 or less meal. I got their signature sirloin with herb shrimp. It came with potatoes and vegetables. I got stuck on the broccoli. Definitely not fun getting stuck in public :(

I'm glad to be home!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)