Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye is Never Easy

 Here lately it seems like things are falling apart. The garage door doesn't like to stay shut, the dryer is making a dying noise, the kitchen sink is stopped up, Blaine's car refused to start, both of us got sick, and topping it off this morning Blaine's parents' cat was run over and killed this morning.

They had had Tux since he was just a kitten. That was over nine years ago. He was a part of the family. He had attitude and liked to scratch and bite, but that was just part of who he was. He like to go out and night and cat around. This morning he was chasing a squirrel. I'm glad he died doing something he loved. Instead of getting sick and having to be put to sleep. A pet dying is traumatic, no matter how it happens.
 The cat has too much spirit to have no heart.
~Robin

Today's food:
Breakfast: Breakfast burrito & chewy 100 calorie granola bar
Lunch: Shrimp Poppers, cheese bread, baked potato & butter
Snack: Reduced Fat Doritos
Dinner: Side Salad w/ranch and 1/4 of a Ribeye

Oh yeah, I weighed Sunday, I weighed 287, that's down 40 pounds! My next fill is May 18th. I don't know if I'm ready for it to be tighter. I think I need to go a little longer, but I'll ask at the appointment.

1 comment:

  1. How many fills are normal, or is this the normal procedure with this type of surgery?

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)