Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

“Sexy as socks on a rooster”

I love country sayings!
"Whatever cranks your tractor"
"Whatever blows your skirt up"
"Finer than frog hair"
"Useless at teats on a boar hog"

I have a southern accent. I wouldn't have it any other way. I've never wished for a northern or Brooklyn accent. There's just something about extra syllables and drawls that I love!

What's your favorite saying?

~Robin

Today's food:
Breakfast Burrito
Ham, Cheese, crackers
Wheat Thin Stix
Taco Meat
Flour Tortilla
Salad w. Tomatoes (that came from my plant!!!!)
Chicken Fajita Meat
Baked Potato
Rice Krispie Treat
Beef fajita meat
Broccoli, Cauliflower, & Carrots w. Cheese
Green Beans
Mashed Potatoes
Sister Schubert Rolls

I was munchy, munchy today. I don't know why, maybe it's because I finally got back on my vitamins! Hopefully it will calm down. I still don't regret postponing my next fill. I did get sick this morning on breakfast burrito.

I've lost my coupon binder, I'm super sad. No idea where it is. I went in Kroger this morning and nobody had returned it :(

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Trendier by buying oval Eyeglasses is easy.  Just search at google, find a cheap and good quality women oval glasses at finestglasses.com. Since it is cheap, buying 3 differs oval eyeglasses with 3 differ colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waterfall taps are a stylish way to make a statement in your bathroom, and are becoming increasingly popular and very affordable. Water cascades from an open spout creating a stunning waterfall effect that makes washing, shaving and cleaning your teeth something to look forward to. Plumpinguk.co.uk offers a wide range of waterfall basin mixers all at discounted prices, so adding that wow-factor has never been easier.http://www.plumpinguk.co.uk/bathroom-sink-taps/waterfall-taps.html

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)