Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

There Goes My Life

That's the title to one of Kenny Chesney's songs. I'm going to see him in concert with my friend, Shirey, tomorrow night. It's an outdoor concert, should be interesting!

Today I drove FOREVER to Helena to watch a DVD about Lexiles. I wish they could have mailed me the DVD and I would have watched, I swear I would have! I went with three other librarians to lunch. I had a great time with them! We shared loaded fries and I had Fried Catfish Tacos. They were okay.

I went with Blaine to the District's Faculty Awards Program. Blaine received his 15 year pin for service to the district. He's been in education for 22 years total.

We were afraid there were gonna be big, bad storms tonight. We had a little rain, some marble-sized hail, and a little wind. No damage at our house, we'll see how the rest of town fared tomorrow.

Today I woke up and my left hand was hurting and swollen. I almost didn't get my rings off! It got worse as the day went on. I couldn't unhook my bra, it was that bad! All I can figure out is that I forgot to take my medicine last night (Blood Pressure and diuretic). I didn't pee all day! Hopefully it'll all be better tomorrow!

Today's Food:
Breakfast: Pound Cake
Lunch: Loaded Fries, Fried Catfish Tacos
Dinner: Fried Chicken Leg, mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli and cheese, banana pudding
Snack: Mexican Chicken

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)