Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance.

Yesterday was a long day. We had to make-up one of our storm/flood days. We got off work at 2:15. We went home and vegged out. I started a pot of beef vegetable soup in the crock pot, then began cooking dinner. We had chicken tenderloins, mashed potatoes, green beans, and broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots in a light cheese sauce.

About 7:00pm I started getting ready for the prom. Nothing too fancy. I just wanted to get some pictures for our school's yearbook/DVD. Most of the students looked really nice! I took pictures until my camera battery died. After they passed out the Who's Who Awards, the lights went low, and the music got louder,  I headed for the house :)



This morning I weighed. The past few days of eating myself silly showed on the scales. I weighed 289. That's a gain of 3 pounds. I'm still down 38 pounds.

Now that my foot is finally starting to fill better, I'm hoping to start walking with Blaine again. I know I'll feel better if I just get up and start moving more.

Today I need to be cleaning on the house. I'm having a Pampered Chef party here Tuesday night. I'm seriously not motivated to clean. Blechh! Hopefully I'll get motivated soon!

Yesterday's Food:
2/3 Sausage McMuffin
1/2 Spring Roll
Rat-on-a-stick
6 inch Sub Club on Wheat
Chicken Tenderloin
Green Beans
Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots in a light cheese sauce
Cooked Veggies, no meat

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)