Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dancing in Kroger





Blaine has been after me to get the coupons clipped. He wants to go to Kroger and get some mustard and ranch dressing and he knows there are coupons for both! I finally got motivated (ie. tired of him asking) and cut and sorted all the coupons.

I have a new binder, never found my Glee binder full of coupons. Still really sad about that! The new binder is somewhat empty, but it will fill back up!

Finally we got in the car and headed for the store. Blaine goes with me almost every time I go. We've discovered I spend less money and he's sure to get food he likes.

I have to give you a little back ground. Blaine loves music. He often grabs me, when he hears a song he likes, and dances with me in the aisle. I love it! Today "Rock the Casbah" was playing. There we were in the cracker/cookie aisle dancing and I hear, *cough*cough*! I look and it's my friend Stacy's mom Frances! I just giggled, talked to her and then finished our shopping.

I own a book Waltzing at the Piggly Wiggly. I will buy a book strictly for its title. I enjoyed this book. It was a good little southern romantical book! Maybe I should write a book "Kicking it at Kroger!"

I saved about $32 dollars with my coupons. Not bad, that's a meal out!

Tonight we are going to the Flying Saucer to play trivia. Tomorrow, we are going for my next "fill" appointment.

Today's food (so far):
bologna, lettuce, tomato, red onion, cucumber, salad dressing, pomegranate blueberry juice, and chipotle pepper wheat thin stix

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday... would love for you to consdier following me back. XO Malia
    http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great to have a supportive hubby to coupon with! The bat kave name is very catchy and cute!
    I'm a new follower from the blog hop! FOLLOWING ON GFC!
    Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!
    Have a great week!
    nancy
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hopping by! Glad you were able to take advantage of the magazine deal. It is great. I've done it in the past through the same company with several magazines and I've never received a bill, junk mail or spam. I always give false emails for when they ask for a friend's email just in case though.
    Enjoy!
    So nice meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)