Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability. ~Sam Keen

After yesterday's busy, busy day, today we took it easy!

Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.  ~Sam Keen


This quote is going to be my theme for the summer! Lazy respectability! or is it Respectable laziness?


Someway, somehow, the toilet is healed. I don't know if I fixed it or if it just got tired of running. Maybe it stopped in self-defense and got tired of me messing with its innards!


For the past couple of days I've been taking my blood pressure medicine but no diuretic. I think I need to get back on it! Gaining SIX pounds in two days is NOT COOL! I have an appointment with my regular MD in the morning. I'm hoping that the lack of diuretic is the cause! I'm definitely starting to feel ready for my next lap-band fill!


I went and got a pedicure today. I love sitting there and letting them rub on my feet and legs. The worst part is when they are scraping and scrubbing on my feet, it TICKLES! Does anybody else have a "big" nail on their little toe? They were making fun of the big nail on my little toe at school last week. 


I think that most people have something weird about their body! I also have a "Spock" ear :) Maybe I'll show it to you tomorrow, maybe not! What do you have weird?




I took Blaine to the dentist after my pedicure. Now I'm taking care of him, I hope I do as good a job, as he has done in the past! I went to the store and got the stuff to make beef vegetable soup. It's cooking in the crock pot right now! I also went by KFC and got him mashed potatoes & gravy, mac & cheese, and a chicken pot pie. I didn't eat any of it!


Today's food:
Cheese grits, Salad with cheese & bacon, Biggest Loser lasagna, Salad with cheese & bacon.


~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)