Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Doing nothing feels like floating on warm water to me. Delightful, perfect - Ava Gardner

We started out today with a visit to the doctor. Nothing is wrong, we just needed a visit. I spoke with the doctor about my blood pressure. I've been taking it pretty regularly and it has consistently been between 100/60 to 110/69. He felt this was a little low. So, he cut my blood pressure dosage in HALF!! He thinks it is probably due to the 40 pounds I've lost.

I also spoke with him about how my hands are swollen EVERY morning. I think one finger has arthritis, but not both hands! He's increasing my diuretic to see if this helps. I'm going to keep monitoring my blood pressure and watch my hands.

I got a ham & cheese croissanwich from Burger King. I was so hungry and I ate it too fast. I got stuck :( It was not fun! I hadn't even eaten 1/3 of it when I got sick.

Later, we met some of the girls from work at Margaritas for lunch! We were there about two hours! It was great hanging with them and not talking the whole time about school!

I love summer vacation! Being able to come home and take a nap after lunch was divine! When I woke up, I headed to the pool for about an hour. You can definitely tell I got some sun! But no Burn!

Today's food:
Ham & Cheese Crossianwich, Cheese Dip, Salsa, chips, Chicken fajita, beef vegetable soup, Croissants, Pig in a Blanket, and a Drum Stick!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)