Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

“Fame and riches are fleeting. Stupidity is eternal” - Don Williams, Jr.

We went to the auditions for Wheel of Fortune today! Don't we look excited? It's stinkin' hot outside! I'm scared of what August will be like!
Wouldn't you love to drive this down the interstate?

I never got up on that stage, but I had fun!
We met our friend Shirey and her mom there. Although none of our names were drawn, we had a good time! There is still a chance to be called.
Shirey. Look at all the folks behind her!
While we were there, a lady was called on stage that is the sister of a woman I work with at school!
There were quite a few "characters" at the auditions! One couple sitting near us was dressed in matching seersucker suits! Oh my, if Blaine and I ever do that, please smack us!
Fame may not be in my future, but that won't stop me from trying to be on a game show!

Today's food:
hot dogs (no buns), baked spaghetti, southwestern egg rolls, side salad, virgin strawberry daiquiri, and lots of water! So far, so good! No getting stuck!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)