Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Follow Me Back Tuesday



I'm always looking for new blogs to read, this looked like a great way to find new ones! Follow me and I'll follow you! Leave comments!!! I LOVE COMMENTS!

I copied this from Boobies, Babies And a Blog. I hope I did it right. Let me know if I didn't :-D


Follow Me Back Tuesday
Hosted By:


With Guest Hosts:

Corie from Red Letter Rising
&
Delilah from Delilah's Diary



How it Works
  • Follow all 3 Hosts & Guest Host's - Spots 1-5 leave a comment w/ a link to your blog so we can follow you back ( only leave a comment that you follow if you actually follow )
  • Snag our button & make a F.M.B.T. post.
  • After you post use that link to add your blog to the hop along with your blog name
( NO BLOG HOPs & GIVEAWAYS PLEASE ) These entries will be deleted.
  • Follow the blogs you like & Follow Back who follows you ( Remember to leave a comment so you can be followed back )
  • And most importantly - Have Fun and Come back and see us every Tuesday !!


Link up every Tuesday at 12:00 am est
Click on the blogs to learn more about the event and to leave your blog address on the Linky.
~Robin

3 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday!

    http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-me-back-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)