Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

Today was Day 18 of Summer Vacation! I love it! I sat home most of the day and did...NOTHING!!! It felt great!

I ate leftover Genghis Grill for breakfast. Felt the need for a nap, wonderful! Ate a Lean Cuisine Spaghetti and Meatballs for lunch. Felt the need for a nap, AWESOME!

We got dressed and left for Southaven. We had dinner at Chili's. I got FREE chips and salsa thanks to foursquare! We ordered a new item from the menu and did NOT like it. It was just kinda sitting there on the table and the waitress asked. She said she didn't like it either and brought us another entree! She was so sweet.

After dinner we went to Home Depot. We were looking for a bracket and couldn't find one that matched. I headed for the garden stuff. I bought an aloe vera, cucumber, and squash plant. We'll see how they do, it may be too late to be planting, but I'll probably kill it anyway!

I'll be sure to take some new garden pictures soon! I did harvest some jalapeno peppers today. I also have several new baby tomatoes in the works :)

Today was another good lap-band day. I have not had a single day where I regret this surgery. I weighed this morning and saw 279. Granted, it was on the crazy scale and the next time I got on I saw 280. But still, a SEVEN! This time last year it had been years since I had seen a 2 in the hundreds place. I happy with the pace I'm losing weight.

I won't lie, I wish I could wake up in the morning and weigh 170, but that's not going to happen. I think I will appreciate it more for it having been a slower process.

Today's food:
Genghis Grill, spaghetti and meatballs, fruit/jello, babybel, chips & salsa, Texas cheese fries, chipotle chicken crispers, and corn on the cob

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)