Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

“Home is where you can scratch where it itches”

Today I stayed home. It felt good to just be here. The past few days have been fast and furious. Fun but busy. It felt good to just vegetate! I took a nap and read a couple of books.

Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee was just the book for me. It's setting is in Mississippi not too far from Memphis. It reminded me a lot of my friend Lisa and I many years ago! If you are looking for a light, funny, romantic read and don't mind a little vulgar language, this could be the book for you! I got it free for my Kindle on Amazon.com!

Not a lot to report. I did weigh this morning.  I weighed 282. That's down 45 pounds (on my scales at home). I'm pleased with how things are going.


Today's food:
leftover fried squash, salad, 2 turkey hot dogs, cheetos, 2 hard tacos, pintos & cheese, and cucumber salad

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)