Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Just one of those days

Today was another busy day. But first thing, I had a tickle in my throat and kept gagging. I ate a couple of Triscuits and that seemed to fix it. We were up and out of the house before 10am! We were headed to Mississippi to take care of some business.

Before we got going we went by McDonald's. I got a McDouble. I took about three bites and had to have Blaine pull over for me to be sick! Ugghh!

We got to Hernando and went to Sonic for lunch. I ate 3 tater tots and two bites of my burger and I had to have Blaine pull over for me to be sick! This has been my worse day so far for being sick. I was leery of food for the rest of the afternoon. I did drink all of my Sonic cherry slush!

Finally, about 3pm, we stopped at McAlister's Deli. I ordered the Cheesy Potato Soup. Finally! Something I could eat that didn't make me want to toss my cookies! I also drank some sweet tea. This is the first time I've had REAL sweet tea in over six months.

We then headed to my cousin's house to help load some furniture. We took it to my aunt's house and unloaded it. (When I say "we" I mean Blaine and Terry Lee!)

After everything was loaded we went to Genghis Grill for dinner. We used the last of my $10 coupons. I ate about 1/3 of my bowl and brought the rest home. None of this made me sick either.

I don't know what was setting me off today. It may have been the bread, it may have been the tots, who knows! I hope I don't have a repeat tomorrow!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am so sorry that you were so sick! I hate that feeling. Here's hoping you are doing better!! I just found you on the blog hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by and follow back if you want!
    Camille @
    SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)