Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

“Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.”

As much as we travel, we're always happy to come back home! Nothing like being in your own home and sleeping in your own bed! I had a great time visiting with my family!

After we left my sister's house, we stopped and visited with my dad and Coco.  Then we went to my Uncle Mike and Aunt Lottie's house. All three of their daughters are in, with all EIGHT of their grandchildren! It was great! We just hung out, ate, visited, and watched the kids play in the sprinklers.

We finally started heading for the house. We took our time and stopped in Brinkley at the Waffle House. As soon as we got home and started unloading the car. I went to check on my "pot" garden. I'm sad to report that my cucumber plant died. I didn't even think to ask somebody to water my pots while I was gone. Dang! I was sooo looking forward to eating those cucumbers! Is it too late for me to plant another?

Today's food: it was crazy and I'm not listing it.

I didn't weigh this morning. The last time I weighed I was at 282. That's a 45 pound loss!



The pictures make me see it, the clothes make me feel it!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)