Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Miracles & an appetizer

Today over at Kelly's Korner she is showcasing appetizers. When I take the time to make stuff, I like:
Piglets in a Blanket
1 package cocktail wieners
1 can crescent dough sheet
Cut the crescent dough into small triangles (a one inch base and a 2 inch right angle)
Roll the wieners up in the dough and bake according to the package, YUM

On to the Miracles part:

My days lately seem to be driven by getting to the end of school. Today I was reminded that God is making himself known continuously. A friend of mine from college had her baby girl today. She is a blessing from God in more than one way. I'm so proud for my friend, her husband, and their new baby.

For those of you who pray, and those of you who should :) I have an unspoken request. God knows who/what, please take a moment and pray for another friend of mine.

My Pampered Chef stuff was delivered today! After I finish her, I'm going to organize it all for delivery! I'm so excited to open it all!!!

Tomorrow is our last day of school until early August! It's going to be a great summer full of tomatoes, onions, peppers, and maybe a cucumber!!!

Today's food:
slice of white bread, fried bologna, chips, meatballs, chicken salad, fruit, roll, roast beef, grilled tilapia taco, fries, and a small cone from dairy queen!

I did get stuck today, but I blame part of that on me eating too fast and getting too hot!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)