Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Today was a better day. Everything that was broken or messed up yesterday is still in the same condition. My day started out with some major frustration. I wanted to buy an Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. I could not find a single paper with the coupons still inside. BAH! Thank goodness for my MIL she saves all her coupons for me. She's awesome!

We went to Sam's Club, Kirkland's, and Ross Dress for Less. We watched X-Men: First Class. For dinner we took Aunt Olivia to Genghis Grill. I still have one $10 coupon left! We sat next to a really nice couple. You know there's never been a stranger I couldn't talk to! I even gave her the card for my blog! I hope that when I give people the card for my blog, they don't think I'm saying I think they need the surgery! I just like the idea of new readers!!!

We stopped to visit with Blaine's parents and finally got home a little after 9pm! It was so hot! I wonder what it's going to be like in August if it's this hot in June!!!

Today's food:
Hot dog with chili & slaw, nachos & cheese, Genghis Bowl (1/3), part of a milkshake & burger (split w/Blaine).

I also drank regular lemonade and a wild cherry Icee. I'm bad, I know, but they were so good! I don't do it everyday! I drank lots of sugar free tea and plain old water, too!

I love Summer Vacation!


I'm still at 285. No losses, but I have seen 283 on the scale this week. It's coming, patience! I'm starting to be able to tell a difference in my stomach. I can also tell that the skin on my butt, thighs, and arms is starting to get saggy. It's not pretty, but it was expected. If I'd done this 20 years ago, my skin might have "bounced back" better. I'm also seeing a major difference in my blood pressure and pulse. I have been taking it regularly, tonight it 108/63 with a pulse of 79. That is way down. My pulse was consistently in the upper 90's and my bp was never this low. I think it may be time for me to visit the Dr. and see about lowering my dosage.

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)