Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Orleans, Watch out!

This time tomorrow I anticipate being on Bourbon Street with the girls!

We are taking the train and staying at the Inn on Bourbon. This is the first time I've gone on a trip, that wasn't paid for by school, without Blaine!

I'm sure to have an interesting post on Saturday. I am not taking the computer, so I won't be blogging for a few days.

Today's food:
a whole cantaloupe, a Lenny's Club Sub, pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, crescent roll, and green beans.

I got stuck twice within ten minutes! I do believe it was the pork. It was like every time I took two bites, I would get stuck. I've had everything else and didn't have any problems. I am really starting to get hungry and eat more than I'm used to eating. I can tell it is definitely time for a fill. Hopefully they won't do another 3ccs and will just do 1 or 2.

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)