Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

School's Out for Summer!

You'd think that with it being the last official day of the school year, nothing could bring me down. You're wrong.

Something happened at work. I won't go into details. Let's just say my happy buzz was ruined right before the end. It wasn't necessary. It's pretty much tainted my whole evening.

The toilet has been running constantly. You have to take the lid off, lift up the floater and everything is cool. It's a pain in the butt. I thought I'd be smart and look up online how to fix it. It looked pretty easy. Just take a screwdriver and turn the blue and metal screws counter-clockwise. If that doesn't work, bend the metal rod connecting the floater, UP. Neither one worked. I can get it to quit filling the toilet completely, but I can't get it to fill it up correctly and then quit running. ARGHHH!

The garage door is still refusing to stay down. We tried adjusting the "eyes." I think we made it worse. One of the eyes is orange the other is red. I still think there's an easy fix, I just haven't found my magic solution.

The cherry on this sundae is: Blaine went to start his car and NOTHING. The lights and bells on the inside act like they are getting juice, but the engine wouldn't crank, turn over, nada! It just made a humming sound. I'm gonna go dig me a hole and hide.

Oh and I forgot, Blaine's dad is having surgery Monday, pray for him. Blaine has a dental appointment Tuesday, pray for him. I'm having a nervous breakdown all week, pray for me :)

Today's food:
Biscuits & gravy, yogurt & fruit, chips & salsa, fish tacos & refried bean, spaghetti & salad

~Robin

p.s. leave me a comment, they make me happier :)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl! This too shall pass. Hope the surgery for your FIL goes well. If Blaine's not too bummed from the dentist let's go to trivia Tuesday. I'm glad school is out for you - and whatever happened don't let it get you down.
    Shirey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey! It has been a bad day! Sending you love and well wishes with tons of strength! This too shall pass...

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)