Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Taking Care of Business

Today was another LONG day! We drove to Little Rock and it rained on us the entire trip!

When we got there we found our destination and then went to eat. We ate at a restaurant named Doe's Eat Place. Apparently it was a favorite of Bill Clinton when he was Governor of Arkansas. I had three Hot Tamales, Chili, and a marinated salad. I did NOT enjoy the salad. I did enjoy the rest!

We go take care of our Business and get the results we wanted :) After we were done, we went to watch Bad Teacher. It is rude, crude, and socially unacceptable. I laughed and recognized some people at work! Heads up, this movie is not for the easily offended!

After the movie we went to Genghis Grill. I know, I know we ate there last night, but that's what Blaine wanted. It was good. Always is. Brought home most of my bowl. I'll have it for lunch tomorrow!

I'm tired of riding in the car. It feels as if I've ridden across the country in the past week. I think I'm going to stay home tomorrow and not go near the car! But we'll see what happens...

Today's food:
Chicken Biscuit, Tamales & Chili, nachos & cheese, Genghis Bowl, and Cheetos.

No getting stuck today!!!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)