Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

There is no “we” in summer. Only ‘u’ and ‘me’


Today has been a very productive day! Blaine had the oil changed in my car, called the wrecker to come get his car and take it to the shop, I paid the car insurance, called and had the garage door repairmen come, we won a little money, went to dollar tree and Walmart, filled my car with gas, went and visited his parents, mowed the yard, went to Walgreens and picked up my prescription, did Sonic happy hour, I potted a new tomato plant, we filled my car with gas, and I cooked dinner! I'm sure I forgot something!

The first day of summer vacation has been busy! We ran into at least FIVE district employees today! CRAZY!

Tomorrow will be busy too, I expect everyday this week to be busy!

Yesterday I bought two adult "sippy cups" at Kirkland's. My friend Jami has one and I loved it. They have screw on lids and straws that won't come out. I think they'll be perfect for the car!

Today's food:
Chili, hot dog, & slaw, leftover Genghis grill, chex mix, pringles, Tilapia, broccoli & cauliflower w/cheese, green beans, and watermelon.

My next lap-band fill is scheduled for June 22nd. I'm starting to feel  ready for it! Hopefully they won't put as much in this time.

Hooray for summer vacation!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)