Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Two Thumbs Up!

Today was my appointment at the Fat Doctor's office. I don't actually see the doctor anymore, I see the Nurse Practitioner. I really like her!

I told her about how many times I got 'sick' after the last fill. She got on to me and told me I should have called them. She told me that I've lost 49 pounds since I went for my consultation in November.

After talking with her about how I was eating and handling my food, she thought it would be best if I waited another month before having another fill. I'm glad. I just didn't feel ready for a fill. Maybe I will in a month.

On a sadder note, I got a phone call this morning from my cousin. She was letting me know that her dad, my uncle, passed away this morning. He's been in the nursing home and I knew he wasn't doing well. I just wasn't expecting this so soon.

Uncle Clyde had been suffering with Dementia/Alzheimer's for a long time. I know it has been really hard on him and his family. He's in a better place now and won't be suffering any more. Please pray for his family.

Today's food:
macaroni & tomatoes, white beans, 2 bites of meatloaf (blechh!), Vegetarian quesadilla, cheese dip, salsa, chips, and fried squash & zucchini YUM!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)