Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Vanna, turn me a letter!

Today we are meeting Shirey and her mom at the DeSoto Civic Center to tryout for WHEEL OF FORTUNE! It's totally luck of the draw to get chosen. We're going to give it the "old college try!"

I'll be sure to take pictures and post again tonight!

This morning I weighed and it read 279! That's the first time I've seen a 7 in the tens place! I weighed again and got 280 and 281, So I'm going with the 280 for today. That's 47 pounds lost!

06/19/2011
01/06/2011

My next appointment is Wednesday. I don't know if I'm ready for a fill, but I won't be canceling this appointment. Maybe they'll just add one cc. I'll keep you updated!

~Robin

1 comment:

  1. Wow... look how different you look. Congrats on the 47lbs.

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)