Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Defeat has its lessons as well as victory. Pat Buchanan

We don't let defeat keep us down! Tonight we went to Southland Gaming and Racing to play Trivia in the Juke Joint. Luckily, our friend, Shirey was able to join us!

We were in first place until the final "Jeopardy" round. You have one question that you have to get everything into correct order and you risk up to 20 points. If you get it wrong you lose your points. We got it wrong and another team got it right, so second place is great! You don't win actual cash, you get "free play" for the slot machines.

We did go up to school this morning. I went to do a little "techie" work on the school secretary's computer. I couldn't fix it. I did know who to call and have them come and fix it! (Thanks Bruce!)

Hopefully next week I'll be able to get in the library and get some work done. This will help the beginning of the year to not be so crazy!

We went to Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet. It was very distressing. I couldn't eat anything. Everything was getting stuck and I was hungry! I finally gave up. After Blaine finished we drove through Taco Bell and I got a taco, burrito, and crunchy gordita. When we got home I scraped all the "innards" out of them and just ate those. They were very tummy friendly!

I find myself avoiding bread 90% of the time. It's hard to chew and it often gets stuck. It's just not worth the risk. Pasta has to be very moist and overcooked for me to eat it. The chewier something is, the more likely it is to get stuck.

Show your bloggy love and keep signing those comments!

~Robin

Today's food:
Sausage Gravy, taco innards, burrito innards, crunchy gordita innards, chicken noodle soup juice, zuppa toscana juice, virgin mary, 6 oz Mt. Dew, 6 oz Pepsi, 2 Filet'o'Fish innards, and a Drumstick Ice Cream Cone.

1 comment:

  1. Thats one way to get carbs out of your diet. :( See you on Saturday *woot*

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)