Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Don't just complain, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Today has been a better day. We started off our day at Huddle House. The waitress brought us our ticket and I pointed out to her that I had ordered water and not a Sprite. She brought us back another ticket that was $3 higher!?!?! what?? apparently she'd left off the ticket that we'd asked for our hash browns all the way. But, since I'd asked for no bell peppers, she charged us the individual price for the extra ingredients. I just gave up and made Blaine go pay her, uhgg! I have to be honest here, I didn't leave as big a tip as I normally would. I was super nice and what she did, wasn't!

We headed to Wal-Mart. We wanted to check out their Redneck Rivieras (aka above ground pools.) Can you believe they were completely out? It's either that or the lady really didn't want to help us. I'm not having good customer service luck lately.

We headed to Aunt Liv's. While we were there I received a phone call from the Spaghetti Warehouse manager! I have to give him props. He didn't offer excuses as to why our little fiasco occurred. He just offered apologies. He also told me he'd be sending me some cards in the mail. He also wants me to call him the next time we go eat and he'll meet us at the door. I think I'll skip that! I'll let you know when I get something in the mail!

Next was late lunch at Johnny Brusco's. I had a coupon from Restaurant.com! After taxes and mandatory tip it was less than $14!

We went to the Apple Store, but they had just closed. So we turned around and went to Best Buy. I bought a Magic Mouse to replace my mouse that died.


Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon was on the agenda! I had a coupon from our City Saver book. We bought two tickets, a large popcorn, and a large drink and our total was $10!!

Once the movie was over we headed to Germantown for their fireworks. They were awesome and traffic was awful. Still glad we went. They beat the West Memphis fireworks, hands down!

I'm glad to finally be home. After a chat session with Apple, which didn't help, and a lot of perseverance I finally got my Magic Mouse working!

Today is also Follow Me Back Tuesday. If you don't already follow me, please feel free to become a follower :)
It’s everyone’s favorite day of the week again, Tuesday..
So that means it’s time to link up & follow for
Follow Me Back Tuesday
Hosted By:
With Guest Hosts:
&


Don't forget to show some bloggy love. I love comments!
~Robin

4 comments:

  1. Now following your blog from Follow Me Back Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog! I loved it so much I decided to follow! Happy Tuesday!! I would love for you to stop by and check out my blog as well! If you like it you can follow back! Thanks! Hope to blog with you again soon!

    http://heavenlysavings.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting (and following) from Follow Me Back Tuesday.
    Teri @ Mom to Bed by 8

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting and following from Follow Me Back Tuesday.

    Bruna @ Bees With Honey

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)