Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Everyone has photographic memory; some just don't have the film.

We went running around all day today! Blaine read online where Borders Bookstores are closing. We went to one of the stores in Memphis.

We got some travel magazines for 40% off and some cookbooks that were already on clearance but got an additional 10% off of those. I bought three slow cooker cookbooks, I'm wanting to use my crockpot more!

We had late lunch at Olive Garden. I had the soup and salad. I didn't eat much of the salad but had THREE bowls of the Zuppa Toscana! Right now soup is about the only thing I can eat with ease. After a fill, no matter how small, it takes time to get back to eating regular food. I did some research online and found a copycat recipe for it, I think I'm going to try it soon!

Captain America came out at the movies today. I love super hero movies! This one didn't disappoint. I enjoyed it. It wasn't stand up and clap good, but I didn't want to ask for my money back.

We headed to McAlister's for some soup. I was disappointed in their Cheddar Potato soup. It was way too thick and I got stuck. Blech! I just gave up and we left.

Marshall's and Ross Dress for Less were next on our agenda. I bought a couple of short dresses. I like to wear them over capris or shorts. Blaine did some shopping too. FYI I bought a size TWENTY dress!!! I was in size 26/28 before the surgery!!!!

After a drive by at Chick-fil-a for some of their chicken noodle soup and a peach milkshake, we headed home.

I don't know what's up for tomorrow, but we're trying to enjoy every day we have left of our summer vacation!

Don't forget to show some bloggy love and sign your comments :)

~Robin

Today's food:
Chicken Noodle soup, salad, Zuppa Toscana, 1/4 of a bread stick, lemonade, Cheddar Potato soup, salad, chicken noodle soup, peach milk shake, 1/2 chicken sandwich

I feel hungry all the time. I think it's just in my brain. As soon as I start to eat, I'm full. So, I just THINK I'm hungry.

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to try the peach shake at chic fil a.. Was it great or just so-so?
    LPage

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)