Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. ~Humphrey Bogart

Today was a good day! I started it off at 4am! I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep until 6:30. Have you ever watched TV at 4 in the morning? There's only cartoons and infomercials on! I wound up watching some cartoon called Ponyo, weird. It put me back to sleep!

I finally woke up at 11am. I ate some bbq, cucumber salad, and macaroni salad.

We headed to Blaine's parents to visit with his sister, BIL, and great-nephew. I love Deuce, he's such a hoot. He's walking everywhere. He likes to give High Five, Down Low, and in the Hole!

We went back to the house and started getting ready. We went to the Redbirds game!
Kelly came over and went with us. It was stinkin' hot! But thank goodness our seats were in the shade!
We enjoyed the game and the spectators around us! I make friends wherever I go! The game was fun, the food a must! We had bbq nachos from the rendezvous!
But the highlight of the night was the fireworks show! I've never been so close to the fireworks that I was covered in soot and pieces of fireworks! I felt so nasty! I took a shower as soon as we got home!

Here is the grand finale of the show:
Today's food:
Macaroni Salad, Cucumber Salad, BBQ Pork, Rendezvous Nachos, Chicken leg, and Cherry Slush, and Cherry Icee

I had a good lap-band day. I do have to tell you that my hair seems to be coming out by the handfuls! I don't know if it's because it's summer, I need different vitamins, or what! Any suggestions???

Tomorrow we are planning another firework related adventure!

Don't forget to show some bloggy love! Comments are always welcome!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)