Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nothing funny, just pitiful :(

I keep trying to think if something funny happened today. I don't think so....

I had lunch with a couple of friends at Margaritas.

I came home and took a nap.

We went to the Wolfchase Galleria. I bought some travel perfume at Victoria's Secret and a drink at Starbucks.

We went for dinner at Aunt Olivia's. A house full of cousins and out-laws!

We stopped for a snack at Chick-fil-A.

Now we're home. Nothing funny. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just another wonderful Summer Vacation Day!!! (Day 23)

Today's food:
Beef Stroganoff, Chips & Salsa, Margarita Dip, Enchilada, Taco, Refried Beans, cucumber salad, salad, roast, carrots, waffle fries, spicy chicken sandwich, and lemonade.

And then it happened, nothing funny, just tragically normal for me. I was about to purchase a Groupon for Las Vegas and realized that I can't find my little Vera Bradley bag anywhere. It has everything in it! Credit cards, driver's license, Social Security Card, and I'm panicking. I'm a mess. I'm praying that the people at Chick-fil-A found it and have it safe.

Show some bloggy love. I love comments!

~Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)