Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I like children... Properly cooked :)

Today was a lazy, relaxing day. We slept late. I cooked lunch. We went to visit Blaine's parents, and we played trivia at The Flying Saucer.

I cooked corn on the cob, green beans, and Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff. Not exciting, but filling.

We left after 2 rounds (there are 3 rounds played) at trivia. It was just the two of us and we sucked! It was awful, we missed questions we should have gotten. I was getting discouraged, so we left before it got really ugly.

Not a very exciting day, but a good day.

Today's food:
Corn on the cob, beef stroganoff, chex mix, rotel, tortilla chips, grilled chicken strips, and more beef stroganoff.

Keep the bloggy love coming and sign those comments!

~Robin

3 comments:

  1. The Flying Saucer is a Beer Emporium near Beale Street. They have trivia every Tuesday night at 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I didn't live so far away. I'd love to play trivia with y'all!

    ReplyDelete

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)