Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

There's no excuse for bad behavior.

This is my unhappy face. I was having a good day until I got to The Spaghetti Warehouse and Italian Grill.

Kelly got there first and I asked her to put us down on the waiting list for 5 people. She texted me back, at 645, and said it would be a 25 minute wait. We all got there and we waited, we watched loads of people get seated.

45 minutes went by and Kelly went to check and make sure we hadn't missed hearing her name. 65 minutes go by, Kelly goes to see where we are on the list. We stop a worker there and tell him if we don't get seated soon we're going to grab a child and eat them! After SEVENTY-FIVE minutes we are finally seated.

This wouldn't have been so bad, but when they take us in the dining room there were at least TEN four-top tables that were empty! What the HECK????? Why weren't we seated???? what was the hold-up?? Our food didn't get brought to the table until 8:45! That's what time the fireworks started! Charlotte and I went outside and watched some of them through the trees, but it just wasn't the same. I am VERY DISAPPOINTED in Spaghetti Warehouse.

I have always spoken highly of Spaghetti Warehouse. They have some of the best service staff in town. We chose to eat here because of its location and service. At no time were we ever offered an apology from the manager or an explanation as to why we had to wait, when there were so many empty tables.

I did have a good time with Charlotte, Larry, and Kelly. Always do!
But after we left for home, the hits just kept on rolling. We were going to stop by Taco Bell for some consolation tacos and the line was super long. We decided to go inside, the door was locked, grrrr. We just went home.  I get home and get on the computer and my blue tooth mouse has died. I tried resetting. I tried replacing the batteries. Nothing! I'm using an old Dell mouse with a rubber ball, yuck!

And to top it all off, I have about twenty mosquito bites on my feet that are driving me nuts! I tried taking a bath with baking soda in it, I've rubbed lemon on my feet, I've used hydrocortisone cream, and now I'm taking Benadryl! That's the one thing I know will work!

Sorry to be Downer Debbie on the blog tonight. I know lots of people have more horrible things happening in their lives. I'm thankful for my life and my family!

Don't forget to show some bloggy love! I love comments!

~Robin

p.s. I'll post side-by-sides next week. Holiday weekend has been a little tough. I weighed 282 this morning. I'll get back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are leaving a comment at "Anonymous", please "sign" your comment :)